Lightweight Bow Hunters Ghillie BDU Jacket
*Please note that these jackets are custom built to order. Build times can take 2 business days before shipping.
The lightweight bow hunter BDU ghillie jacket is here. The open sleeve and chest area is designed so that your bow string won't interfere with your bow shot. Combine this with the lightweight BDU pants and get the ultimate ghillie suit for bow hunting. Get all the benefits of synthetic lightweight thread and military BDU's. Can be fully customized!
- Available in both left or right hand models.
- We use industrial sewing machines to sew a knotted 1" x 1" nylon netting directly to a Military BDU 4-pocket coat.
- Synthetic thread is directly hand tied to this netting. The sewn on thread covers the entire back of the jacket, half the chest area in the front, one sleeve, and has an attached hood. The open sleeve and chest area ensures that your bow string won't interfere with your shot.
- Pockets are closed off or can be accessible.
- The hood is built by hand, tying the Jute thread to a 1"x1" netting, and then sewing this to the jacket. This design allows you to stay cooler, allowing the wind to pass through, and also allows for better hearing.
- By using a netting on the outside of the BDU, you can add natural vegetation while out in the field. This allows you to change your colors by adding sticks or leaves.
- The synthetic thread is *Fire-retardant *Water-repellent *Rot Proof *Mildew resistant and *Non-Allergenic with *No UV-Brighteners.
Choose from three BDU color patterns, and four different Ghillie colors.
Ghillie Suit Color Patterns: Woodland, Mossy, Desert, Leafy Green.
Standard 3-Color Desert
All Terrain Digital (+$10)
Add Pocket Accessibility: (+$15)
Handed: Please be sure to specify left or right handed.
Sizes: See photo for sizing.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If choosing the “open pocket” option, are they held closed with Velcro or with a button?
The original button closure will be on the pocket. With the Bow hunting jacket, only one pocket will be accessible, due to the Cordura covering the opposite pocket.